When I go backpacking, I usually only carry a waterproof bivy sack for sleeping. But times have changed. We live “back east,” meaning lots more rain, and I have two young children now, so I need a new tent.
- 2-person, 3-season backpacking tent in convertible wedge dome shape
- Large front door with vestibule for extra gear storage
- Super-sturdy 3-pole sleeve setup with tough aluminum poles
- Zip-out curtains on door and roof mesh panel; gear loft
- Measures 7′ 3″ by 3′ 11″ (not including vestibule); weighs 6 pounds 3 ounces